Has your doctor recommended that you take Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 for Parkinson’s) along with your regular medications? Many doctors do. CoQ10 has been found deficient in persons diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. Some health care professionals I have interviewed report some medications can deplete CoQ10 in the body.
CoQ10 is no doubt a key anti-aging nutrient. It prevents free radical damage to the DNA in the mitochondria. It is also usually recommended for persons with heart issues. A 10 year longitudinal study published in the European Journal of Heart Failure reported that taking CoQ10 improved the survival for patients who confront the constant threat of heart failure.
So it is important to start taking a CoQ10 supplement. But which which brand? There are so many choices on the market today.
I have hesitated to offer a recommendation for Coq10 until I discovered recently the research behind a Co-Q10 product produced by Pharma Nord of Denmark. First, let me explain why so many of the CoQ10 choices eat up your pocket book but offer no benefit whatsoever.
Most Coenzyme Q10 products sold today have negligible absorption rates. We are talking 1% at best. Why is this so? The melting point of CoQ10 is 10 degrees above body temperature. Most of the supplements you buy – even those in oil, have crystallized.
Pharma Nord https://www.pharmanord.com has developed the most studied brand of CoQ10 globally. Their proprietary heat treatment process greatly facilitates absorption. More than 75 studies have now been published that document its superior absorption when compared to other brands.
The price is also reasonable. You can order the Pharma Nord Co-Q10 directly on their website. Their professional staff generously set up a 20% discount for members of my audience. You can claim this discount only if you ship to a USA destination. Enter the coupon code “PRQ10WEB“ to claim a 20% discount (not case sensitive). The 20% discount will soon be available to those of you will live in countries other than the US.
Check out the research for yourself. It is extensive and impressive.
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
Skip ahead a minute and and half while I get the control panel organized. This is the replay of our first session today.
Step One Simple Explanation
- Visit a farmers market or other reliable source of organic vegetables and fruits.
- Purchase the vegetable and fruits that “call out to you” to be eaten.
- Apply one and only rule: More colors are better.
- Let your own inner judgment and guidance steer you for the best decisions.
- Once you are home, either make a smoothie each day with what you have purchased using a mixer that combines all ingredients, cook the veggies in a crock pot or make a soup.
- Repeat the above 5 steps after 3 or 4 days.
- Continue the process throughout the following 7 weeks of Giant Leap for Recovery (and beyond as you recognize and acknowledge how much better you feel).